We welcome questions and comments from the investment community. If you do not see your question listed or answered here, please submit an information request form.
- On which stock exchange are Sarepta shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol? Sarepta's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "SRPT".
- Where is Sarepta incorporated? Sarepta became an Oregon corporation in 1980, under the name AntiVirals, Inc. and in 2013 reincorporated in Delaware. Please click here to view the 2013 Proxy Statement.
- When did Sarepta go public? Sarepta completed its initial public offering on June 4, 1997 under the name AntiVirals Inc., which was changed to AVI BioPharma, Inc. in 1997. The company was subsequently renamed Sarepta Therapeutics in 2012.
- Where is Sarepta's corporate headquarters? Sarepta’s principal executive offices are located at 215 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. Our main phone number is 617.274.4000.
- Who are the members of Sarepta's Board of Directors? Please click here to learn more information about our Board of Directors.
- When does Sarepta's fiscal year end? Our fiscal year ends December 31.
- Where can I find Sarepta's SEC filings? Where can I view or download Sarepta's quarterly or annual reports? All of Sarepta’s quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed at the Investor Relations section of this website, or directly from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov
- How can I purchase shares? Shares may be purchased through a financial services provider of your choice.
- Does Sarepta have a direct stock purchase plan?No, Sarepta does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a financial services provider of your choice.
- Does Sarepta pay a cash dividend, or is there a Dividend Reinvestment Plan? Sarepta does not pay a cash dividend and, therefore, does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
- I've lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them? You should contact our transfer agent, Computershare, and they can look up your records and assist you accordingly.
Click here to visit Computershare's Investor Services website.
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:Computershare
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
Overnight correspondence should be mailed to:Computershare
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Additional contact information:Dedicated toll free: 877.238.2973
Foreign Shareholders: 201.680.6578
TDD Foreign Shareholders: 201.680.6610
Shareholder website: www.computershare.com/investor
Shareholder online inquiries: https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
- Who should I notify in the event of a change of address? You should contact our transfer agent, Computershare, to notify them of a change of address. Click here to visit Computershare’s Investor Services website.
- Who can assist me with transferring my certificates into a trust or another name? Any transfer inquiries should be addressed directly to our transfer agent, Computershare. Click here to visit Computershare’s Investor Services website.
- How can I sign up to receive Sarepta's press releases and other company information? You can sign up here to automatically receive email alerts about Sarepta-related news and updates.
- What is Sarepta's relationship to AVI BioPharma? The company implemented a corporate name change from AVI BioPharma, Inc. to Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. on July 12, 2012.
CORPORATE NAME CHANGE
- Why did the company change its name to Sarepta Therapeutics? The introduction of our new brand, under the name of Sarepta Therapeutics, was part of a broader revitalization representing an important and exciting new phase for our company.
Our rapidly advancing clinical programs have positioned us on the threshold of realizing the potential of our innovative and unique RNA-based technology. We are committed to building a leading, independent biopharmaceutical company, dedicated to translating our RNA-based science into transformational therapies for patients impacted by serious and life-threatening diseases.
REVERSE STOCK SPLIT
- What is a reverse stock split? A reverse stock split reduces the total number of a company's issued and outstanding common shares. It does not change a shareholder’s equity.
- When was the reverse stock split approved? The corporate name change from AVI BioPharma, Inc. to Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. as well as the reverse stock split was approved by the company's shareholders at its Annual Meeting of Shareholders held on July 10, 2012.
- When did the reverse stock split become effective? The company's common stock began trading on a split-adjusted basis on The NASDAQ Global Market when the market opened on July 12, 2012, and began trading under the new ticker symbol (NASDAQ: SRPT) the same day.
- What was the exchange ratio for the reverse stock split? The company effected a one-for-six reverse stock split. Upon enactment of the reverse stock split, every six shares of the company's issued and outstanding common stock was automatically converted into one issued and outstanding share of common stock, without any change in par value per share.
- Why did Sarepta effect the reverse stock split of its Common Stock? The completion of a reverse stock split was an important step to strengthen the company’s financial base to advance its technology platform and lead clinical candidate, eteplirsen, for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and to regain compliance with the $1.00 per share minimum bid price requirement for continued listing on The NASDAQ Global Market.
- What was the impact of Sarepta's reverse stock split on its outstanding shares of Common Stock? The reverse stock split reduced the number of shares outstanding from approximately 135.7 million to approximately 22.6 million. Concurrently, Sarepta reduced its authorized number of common shares to 50.0 million.
- How were fractional shares of Sarepta Common Stock treated in the reverse stock split? No fractional shares were issued in connection with the reverse stock split. Sarepta purchased all fractional shares that otherwise would have been issued as a result of the transaction. Shareholders who would have otherwise held a fractional share of Sarepta common stock received a cash payment in lieu of the fractional share based on the closing price of the company's common stock as quoted on The NASDAQ Global Market for the five trading days immediately preceding the effective date of the reverse stock split.
- Where can I find additional information about the reverse stock split? Additional information about the reverse stock split and its impact on the company's stock is set forth in the company's proxy statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on June 13, 2012.
- Who should I call if I have questions regarding how the reverse stock split impacts my shares of Sarepta Common Stock? Computershare acted as Sarepta's transfer agent for the reverse stock split. Click here to visitComputershare’s Investor Services website.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered? If you have any additional questions that have not been addressed, please submit an information request form. We will do our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
Latest Annual Report( FY 2018 )
Sarepta Therapeutics 2019 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Presentation