We welcome questions and comments from the investment community. If you do not see your question listed or answered here, please submit an information request form.
- On which stock exchange are Sarepta shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol? Sarepta's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "SRPT".
- Where is Sarepta incorporated? Sarepta became an Oregon corporation in 1980, under the name AntiVirals, Inc. and in 2013 reincorporated in Delaware.
- When did Sarepta go public? Sarepta completed its initial public offering on June 4, 1997 under the name AntiVirals Inc., which was changed to AVI BioPharma, Inc. in 1997. The company was subsequently renamed Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. in 2012.
- Where is Sarepta's corporate headquarters? Sarepta’s principal executive offices are located at 215 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. Our main phone number is 617.274.4000.
- Who are the members of Sarepta's Board of Directors? Please click here to learn more information about our Board of Directors.
- When does Sarepta's fiscal year end? Our fiscal year ends December 31.
- Where can I find Sarepta's SEC filings? Where can I view or download Sarepta's quarterly or annual reports? All of Sarepta’s quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed at the Investor Relations section of this website, or directly from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov
- How can I purchase shares? Shares may be purchased through a financial services provider of your choice.
- Does Sarepta have a direct stock purchase plan?No, Sarepta does not have a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a financial services provider of your choice.
- Does Sarepta pay a cash dividend, or is there a Dividend Reinvestment Plan? Sarepta does not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future and, therefore, does not have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
- I've lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them? You should contact our transfer agent, Computershare, and they can look up your records and assist you accordingly.
Click here to visit Computershare's Investor Services website.
Shareholder correspondence should be mailed to:Computershare
P.O. Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006
Overnight correspondence should be mailed to:Computershare
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Additional contact information:Dedicated toll free: 877.238.2973
Foreign Shareholders: 201.680.6578
TDD Foreign Shareholders: 201.680.6610
Shareholder website: www.computershare.com/investor
Shareholder online inquiries: https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact
- Who should I notify in the event of a change of address? You should contact our transfer agent, Computershare, to notify them of a change of address. Click here to visit Computershare’s Investor Services website.
- Who can assist me with transferring my certificates into a trust or another name? Any transfer inquiries should be addressed directly to our transfer agent, Computershare. Click here to visit Computershare’s Investor Services website.
- How can I sign up to receive Sarepta's press releases and other company information? You can sign up here to automatically receive email alerts about Sarepta-related news and updates.
- What is Sarepta's relationship to AVI BioPharma? The company implemented a corporate name change from AVI BioPharma, Inc. to Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. on July 12, 2012.
Sarepta Therapeutics – J.P. Morgan 2020 Presentation
Sarepta Therapeutics 2019 Corporate Presentation
Latest Annual Report( FY 2018 )
R&D Day 2018 Presentation